May 6, 2013 | No Comments Yet
Ever wonder what’s behind the face of your real estate agent? We’d like to give you an inside look at our agents here at the Barach Group. We are an energetic bunch bursting with personality and here’s your inside scoop of The Barach Group.
- Featured Team Member: Jonathan Barach
Jonathan Barach, the founder of the Barach Group, was awarded the city’s Best Realtor in Philadelphia Magazine’s “Best of Philly” 2011 issue. He is one of the youngest elite team leaders at Prudential. Such recognition and rank comes by way of his pace-setting hard work, along with an unflinching loyalty to the specific needs and wants of each client. What is guaranteed with Jonathan, always, is a self-imposed demand for your fulfillment and financial security, which he wins with integrity and distinctive charm.
Jonathan’s degree in Labor and Industrial Relations from Penn State University and eleven years experience in contracts underscore his understanding of the market and how to finesse within it. He has led his team in grossing over 15 million dollars in sales to date. Although he is responsible for high end real estate sales and development, Jonathan is intimate with every niche and neighborhood in Philadelphia. He has recently initiated a program at Prudential that helps inform Drexel’s Earle Mack School of Law and Temple’s Beasley School of Law’s incoming graduate students about the cost, social attributes, and benefits of neighborhoods surrounding campus.
Perhaps most importantly, in the whirling arena of real estate Jonathan and his team offer the luxury of comfort and assuredness. By being ever-reachable, Jonathan works tirelessly and masterfully behind the scenes on his client’s behalf. As it says in Philadelphia Magazine’s “People of Power” section: “he’ll sweat every detail, so you’re free to sweat paint colors. He’ll even introduce you to the neighbors.”
- Best Quality: My enthusiasm and passion.
- Specialty: My negotiating skills.
- Where did you go to college? Penn State University.
- Favorite Vacation Spot: Vegas, baby.
- Favorite Sport/Team to watch: Penn State Football. WE ARE…
- Favorite bar in Philly: Zee Bar and Xfinity Live!
- Best dinner you’ve ever had in Philly: Has to be the Cowboy Ribeye at Del Friscos.
- Favorite neighborhood in Philly: Rittenhouse.
- City or Countryside? Definitely a city boy.
- Pats or Genos? Steaks on South! Best cheesesteak out there.
- Favorite TV Show: Family Guy.
- If you had to live in one place in the entire world: Philadelphia!
- Favorite Quote: “Take care of the little things and the big things will come” “Believe deep down in your heart that you’re destined for great things.”
- What’s your favorite thing about being in real estate: I enjoy making people happy and seeing their dreams become a reality.
The Barach Group
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services
Fox and Roach Realtors
530 Walnut St, Suite 480
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Office: (215) 627-6005
Direct: (215) 521-1527
Mobile: (267) 254-0633
Fax: (215) 627-3142
The Barach Group was founded by Jonathan Barach and Christine Bonanno in 2011. In the few years our team has been established, it ranks highly among the elite realtors at Berkshire Hathaway, Fox & Roach Realtors grossing over 15 million dollars in sales.
Join Us On Facebook
Join us on Facebook and get our latest real estate news