Five Reasons Philadelphia is Just That Awesome!
Happy Friday, Philadelphia!
Here’s your Philly 5 Friday… FIVE reasons why Philadelphia is just that awesome!
- QVC is headquartered in the Philadelphia region and reaches more than 84 million homes. Worldwide, in 2001, the home shopping company received 133 million phone calls, and shipped more than 92 million units.
- There are 16 wineries in the Philadelphia region, including Washington Crossings, Sandcastle, and New Hope Winery. Who needs California!? These are all beautiful and offer tastings and pairings daily.
- Kennett Square, the mushroom capital of the world, produces about 25% of the nation’s entire mushroom crop.
- The HOAGIE! The Philly are famous for them! Something about the name that makes it taste so much better than a “sub.” We won’t even talk about the “hero.”
- Philadelphia is the only city with two major side-by-side arenas, attracting more than four million annual visitors to more than 400 annual events.
If you’re looking to move to or sell your property in this great city, contact The Barach Group today!!
For more news about real estate or fun information on restaurants/bars in the city, check out our news page!
To get a closer look into all the great areas of the city, visit our neighborhoods page!
The Barach Group is here to help you find the home of your dreams! For more information about our agents, meet our team!