Five Reasons Philadelphia is Just That Awesome!
TGIF Philadelphia!! Here’s your Philly 5 Friday. FIVE reasons why Philadelphia is just THAT awesome!!
- One out of every six doctors was trained in Philadelphia. Philadelphia is One Big Campus! The Philadelphia region has 80 colleges and universities and 300,000 students in the area. 55,000 degrees are given out every year! Philadelphia has the most comprehensive regional initiative aimed at attracting, educating and retaining college students in the country in the Knowledge Industry Partnership (www.kiponline.org).
- The Free Library of Philadelphia has more than 100,000 books and manuscripts
- The region ranks third in the country for the number of health professions and related degrees conferred.
- The ports on the Delaware River are the largest freshwater ports in the world
- Did you know you can cruise from Philadelphia? In 2003, Celebrity, Carnival, Norwegian, Royal Caribbean and Holland America Cruise Lines offered a total of 17 sailings from Philadelphia to Bermuda, Caribbean and Canada/New England. For more information, visit www.cruisephilly.com
If you’re looking to move to or sell your property in this great city, contact The Barach Group today!!
For more news about real estate or fun information on restaurants/bars in the city, check out our news page!
To get a closer look into all the great areas of the city, visit our neighborhoods page!
The Barach Group is here to help you find the home of your dreams! For more information about our agents, meet our team!